Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Becky

Some random thoughts....

It has come to my attention today that I am the only fully employeed blogger (unless Christy jumps back it), which is strange as I have considered many times quitting and looking for a new job. So I will have to hang on for now I suppose......

Not that anyones counting, but tomorrow will be -4 months until the wedding which is a little freaky.

I ordered my Chicago Card yesterday and I feel that I might be coming close to greg's CTA obsession - its just so cool to never have to worry about $$ for the El again!

The dollar/pound exchange rate is 1.84 ouch - Jen how did you do it?

The guy who played Eldin the painter on Murphy Brown just died apparently of a drug overdoes. I guess he never got over the show being cancelled.

More later if time permits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home