Monday, April 12, 2004

Jen

I see your face every time I dream
On every page, every magazine

-Def Leppard

Apparently a quote of mine is going to be in the June issue of Glamor. My friend's girlfriend works there and called me and asked me if there was any kind of keepsake that I kept with me. I told her about my Irish 1 pence coin that I got during my stay in Ireland and how I now have it as the cool peacock tattoo on my forearm. Anyway, it was just confirmed, I will be in Glamor so don't waste your money and don't buy the new issue. When you are bored standing in line at the grocery store, flip through the pages and hear me speak. yay.

How was everyone's weekend?

I had a lovely Passover. I am still hiding from a band of Evil Emissaries. I also think that is a good band name for a "hard core" band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home