Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Jen

And the award for asshole landlord of the year goes to . . .

Crazy Old Ernie, owner of the grey 2 flat on Henderson!

Our downstairs neighbors moved out and kindly gave us their washer and dryer. Ernie called us and told us that he would come and hook up the dryer and washer so that we could use them. This was a very nice gesture.

I went down to the basement to see if the the washer and dryer were hooked up and they hadn't, so I left my bag of clothes downstairs on a table that I moved specifically downstairs so that we could use it to fold clothes on or what not. (I'm only mentioning this so you know that my belongings were neat and out of the way.)

I went back downstairs on Tuesday to, once again, see if I could wash clothes. Both machines were hooked up however, all of our laundry detergent and my bag of clothes are gone. I search the basement - I can't find anything. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a familiar strap hanging out of the garbage can downstairs. Ernie threw away my laundry! My laundry bag, as cheesy as it is, says laundry on it, you know, so it's not confused with let's say, garbage. He also threw away two full bottles of detergent - but he must have tossed them in the dumpster out back because I couldn't find them.

Who throws clothes away?!?! Who throws full bottles of detergent away?!?!? Am I wrong in thinking that these items don't usually get tossed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home