Friday, May 21, 2004

Jen

Lump lingered last in line for brains cause the one she's got is all rotted and insane.
-The Presidents of the United States of America

My cool new phone allows me to download new ringers, so now everytime I get a call, I get to hear Lump. The song is constantly in my mind.

In one week - and some days- I will be heading out to LA to scope out the scene and see if I can find a nice place to live. It's pretty final that I'm moving and the move date will most likely be August 1st. In the mean time, I'm planning on seeing everybody a bunch of times before I go. I'm also planning a big party - most likely sometime in the beginning of July- that will be a going away party of sorts.

I know that next weekend is the Braid show - no I don't have tickets yet - but I wanted to see if Greg and Beck were interested and if I could also possible tag along with you, Mike. So much to do! Actually, so much I want to do before I leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home