Thursday, May 13, 2004

Jen

Are you from It-tal-ly?
-some guy at the opening

This guy came to the table I was selling books at during the opening and asked me that. I have no idea what about my appearance or attitude may have lead him to believe that I was from Italy, but he asked anyway.

So it's true. June Glamor. Page 142. Bottom corner. Read it, I'm there.

I could have swore that I had other news to tell.

Ah yes! Starting June 16th, I will be teaching beginning Astanga Yoga at Grace Place on Dearborn. My classes are Wednesday nights from 6-6:30. It's an amazing opportunity for me, and I am so excited to finally put all my knowledge to use. As the date approaches, I will give more information for anyone interested.

ok, gotta run. I'm meeting up with the ladies tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home