Friday, May 28, 2004

Jen

You said you liked hugs from boys, but I never saw them. I never saw them but I knew they were there.
-Braid

I hope they play Hugs from Boys tomorrow night. You do not have a reunion show and then not play this song. Am I right or am I right?

Yesterday I was asked if I was from Berlin. I don't know what exactly about me makes it seem as if I am from any European country, but apparently these people are seeing something I am not. Mind you I was wearing a shirt that said "Gutentag Berlin." Of course, as Nancy said yesterday, "You don't wear an 'I love New York' shirt when you are from New York." So true.

I have a crazy busy weekend. Matt is graduating tomorrow, so I will be attaneding that. Then Braid tomorrow night (Greg- did you get tickets?) and early Sunday morning, I take off for California!

Christie's birthday is Monday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'm sorry that I won't be there to celebrate with you. The ladies of this blog should get together for some getting-nails-done action when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home