Monday, June 28, 2004

Jen

It's almost July! Where has the time gone?

As my move date approaches, along with a lot of other important things (such as Becky and Greg's wedding!) it left me with very little time to have one last party at my lovely little home on Henderson. So here it is, a going away party this Friday!

I know many of you bloggers in the Chicagoland area are familiar with a certain game called Crapple. If not, you can read my description below:

CRAPPLE Q AND A:



Q: By golly, what is it?
A: Well, now that you mention it, it is a game where you can win wonderful prizes or . . . crap.
Q: How can I play?
A: Easy! Every half hour, tickets are drawn at random. If your ticket is picked, you have a chance at winning the good stuff or . . . crap.
Q: When does this awesome event happen?
A: Friday, July 2nd. Show up any time after 10:00 pm to win prizes or . . . crap.
Q: I’d pay anything to go to this event! How much does it cost?
A: The low price of $6 includes beer, an open bar and two crapple tickets. You can purchase more tickets for 50 cents a pop!
Q: What are some of the prizes?
A: Games, cds, alcohol and Peter’s loft bed (it’s a full size bed!)! And more! And crap!
Q: Can I bring friends?
A: Bring as many peeps as you like!

I can't post my address because that would be really weird. You can drop me an e-mail though and I'd be more than happy to give you more info. Mike - are you coming to my house? Are you bringing friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home