Friday, October 01, 2004

Jen

My shadow's the only one who walks besides me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. - Green Day

I have been listening to KROQ because I am sick of all the tapes in my car (yes I only have a tape deck.) I was sick of KROQ by day two because they played the new U2 song Vertigo, at least 8 times during the day and it's not that good of a song. Chris, my co-worker, alerted me to the fact that there is a station called Indie 103 that is basically some dork with an i-pod. It's much better, but sometimes even that gets annoying. My whole point is that I don't miss Chicago Radio, because well, it really does suck, but that because many bands hail from California, such as Green Day, they have been playing a bunch of different songs off the album instead of just one single. Also, since I moved here, I don't think that I've heard this much Social Distortion since the mid 90's!

I had a great time at home which has made me both a little depressed and homesick. I know it's only been two months and I should give it a chance because, well, I made this move, so with that in mind, I feel better.

Celebrities Matt has seen:
-Owen Wilson
-Ron Howard
-Jon Feldman (of Goldfinger - he even talked to him)
-some 80's sitcom actor (If I had seen him, I'd probably be able to name who he was)
-The best friend from My So Called Life - I don't know her name.

ME:
-Street Smarts guy!

I swear, I live in a shoebox!

I have a small cold due to the dirty people in airplanes who do not wash their hands and then touch everything!

I hope to go hiking this weekend. Hope everyone has a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home