Monday, September 20, 2004

Hey all -

I haven't been too blog-crazy lately, so I figured I'd check in with you kids. Life up here in Lincoln Square is good, although I don't have much of anything to report. Work is still going well, and I even got to use the phrase "Don't hate the player - hate the game!" on my boss a few days ago. She seemed to appreciate it. My roommate Cat recently joined a woman's roller derby team. She goes by the name "Shirley Temple of Doom." Buffalo chicken strips from Jewel are my new obsession. The new Trail of Dead album is really awful, as is the upcoming Q and Not U disc. The last Guided By Voices album is still rocking my ass. Biking is a fun, low-impact form of exercise.

I wish I had known about the Grecky shindig before it actually happened. I would have gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home