Saturday, September 11, 2004

Jen

I got a job!!!! yay! I start Tuesday and in order not to jinx myself, I'm not going to mention the name. It is at a gallery and I will have more and yes, better, mor exciting, responsibilities than at my old establishment. Very exciting!

And because of this, I will also be flying home for a few short days to partake in my friend's wedding.

I'm really happy!

So, I have been living in the Los Angeles region for about a month now, and I kid you not, I've seen the street smarts guy more than I have seen my other friends out here. On the topic of celebrity sightings, I have seen a total of zero exciting people - oh wait, minus the street smart guy! Matt just got another job hosting at this vegan/organic restaurant, and on his first day alone, seated Owen Wilson (who apparently looks older than he does in the movies - go figure). all I see is Mr. Street Smarts. He is short and has a bald spot.

It's lovely day here - I think it's in the 80's or so. Apparently there is some sort of heat wave - I don't know much about California weather besides the fact that it is nice all the time. There is one thing that gets me though. I went into Urban Outfitters on Thursday and I kid you not - they are selling coats (not so shocking), scarves (ok, they are in style, I get it) but seriously - gloves. Gloves. I want to know who has the need to wear gloves out here. who? It's hot here. Not kinda warm. HOT. I want to meet you and shake your glove covered hand.

I'm still blogging from the Venice library and feeling the need to go home and scrub my hands. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home