Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jen

I feel like my desk is a sea of post-it notes and highlighters. If you told me 3 months ago that I would be editing parts of a book catalogue, I would have told you that you are a beer short of a six pack.

I’ve actually gotten really good at folding the post-it in an origami-like, efficient way that that makes the paper compact without any stickiness revealed. You know, you don’t want it to stick to the side of the garbage can or have anybody see my little drawings or read the little notes I write for myself in comment to other people’s notes to me. Example: “New Text, Batch 2 sort and edit” My comment: “Sort this!”

No really, I don’t mind it. It’s a change of pace, which is always good at a job you already love.

Is it strange that I write about seeing Pete Yorn and Post-its, while my boyfriend writes only poetry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home