Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jen

I feel really bad taking away from Christie's post. Seriously. I didn't watch the State of the Union last night - I opted for more relaxing things (yoga) because I knew I would get angry just listening to Bush speak. After reading Christie's post, my thoughts were confirmed.

Joe tagged me, so here are the 7 songs I am really into right now. Get ready.

1) Album of the Year - The Good Life
2) The Commander Thinks Aloud-The Long Winters
3) Only You - Yaz
4) Precious Things - Depeche Mode
5) It's the Nighttime - Josh Rouse
6) Anytime- My Morning Jacket
and . . .
7) We Built this City - Starship.

Okay. Not really #7, but I had to write it.

I'm supposed to tag more peeps, but who knows who reads this and has a blog. I'll tag Matt for shits and giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home