Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jen

Happy New Year!

Believe it or not, but I worked at the Gap on New Years Day. A woman returned a dress from the year 1998. She had the receipt and everything. I had to remind her that the store return policy is a 180 days, not nearly a decade.

I was 19 years old in 1998. shheesh! That's a long time ago.

Did I mention that I had the stomach flu on Christmas Eve and then got my sister sick as well? Nothing like keeping it within the family!

Hope everyone had a safe a fun holiday season!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I'm currently home from work with flu-like symptoms, but luckily it isn't the stomach variety.

Even 180 days sounds damn generous for a return policy, so 9 years may be pushing it a little bit. I'm surprised she still had the receipt. I probably can't find receipts for the stuff I bought last weekend.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you and Matt, Jen. Your post reminds me to wish you and Matt a very Happy New Year and many happy returns. (I couldn't help it.)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home