Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jen

I am so tired of looking at that picture everytime I visit the blog! Time for a little update.

Well, the holidays are in full swing now. This weekend alone, we have a holiday ice skating party this Saturday, and then a Glogg party later on. We already have "Christmas" set up with my sister and her husband and Matt's mom's family, because the two of us won't be able to spend the real Christmas with them together. It tell you, it's exhausting.

On Thanksgiving alone, Matt and I had brunch with Matt's mom's family, and then dinner with Matt's dad's family. We had to have "Thanksgiving" with my sister on Sunday. Isn't it funny? How you can just move a holiday so you can spend time with your family?

Besides all the holiday cheer, I have been busy working on a show at the gallery that opens this Friday. As usually, check out the lovely Chicago Gallery News for a full listing of all the happenings in Chicago.

Tonight is the second installment of Sweet n'Slow: Music and Art Showcase. This event, which is the brain child of my friend Reba, showcases art from local artists and ambient and eclectic music. I handle the art portion of the show. This show, we are showing a film by Annie Heckman, and my photographs! Check out our myspace page(link above) and be added as a friend. So, it's 5 bucks, and the show starts at 8:30. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home