Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jen

I don't have a lot of time to write lately. I've been too busy.

Here are some pics from Sunday when Christie, Matt and I managed to get in some apple picking time. Enjoy!

Here is Christie enjoying a delicious apple.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yes, Matt does look like a mountain man.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For some reason, every time we pick apples, we always talk about how the bag they give us looks so small and that we should get more apples for our money. We always shove our pockets full of apples. Christie and I with our pockets full.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love this picture. There were swarms of birds overhead, and this is the best one I could get.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home