Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jen

I need to give a shout out to my dear friend Nathan for scoring an airport card for my iMac and setting me up with the Internet! Sweet! No more sharing Matt's lappy!

As an already great start to the new year, I thought I'd try to do something new on the blog. For about five years, I have been exchanging polaroids on a monthly basis with my friend Ken who lives (and was born) in Tokyo. I've posted polaroids in the past on the blog- probably not in context of this particular project - and I thought, to actually make me scan and send them on time, that I would include them every month as I take them. So, here is the very first polaroid of January.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's no secret that I dye my hair, so here's me in the process. And if you squint and turn your head a bit, you can see my newish- as of September- tattoo on my arm.

All in all, not too much else is going on at the moment. I'm dreading when it gets REALLY cold outside. I'm praying that it will stay in the 40's for the rest of winter. Wishful thinking, I know. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home