Friday, February 02, 2007

Jen

I don't know why this is bothering me, but I can't decide if I should cut my hair or not. I had plans to go to Big Hair on Thursday, then changed my mind. Now I'm debating if I should go tomorrow. I haven't had a long hair since I was 15, and now that it's back, I'm having some issues parting with it again. If you ask me about my hair, I'll complain about how long it takes to dry, how brittle the ends are, and how unmanageable it is at this length. Yet, here I am, debating if I should cut it off or not. Stupid hair.

Kit and I have posted a lot of new pics on Chroma. It's the best thing your eyes will see all day.

Last night, of course, right when I was planning to go to bed, my bathroom ceiling started leaking. I'm so glad we know the people upstairs (aka Christie and Mike). We think their radiator is the problem. My building manager was supposed to stop by today to check it out. However, now I'm worried that this will turn into weeks of inconvenience, like tearing up my ceiling, fixing pipes, scaring the kitties. . . you get it. It makes me want to put a bucket under the leak and just deal.

Is it horrible that I want to reject having a social life because it is too cold outside? Hmmm, I didn't think so either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

I'm staying in tonight because of the cold, too!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home