Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jen

So has everyone seen the new i-phone? It's insane! Check out the demos. It makes you want to drop 500 bucks on a new phone.

On a nother note, friend, Kit, and I have started yet another blog. I'm hoping this one actually sticks. It's called Chroma, and we will be posting scanned polaroids. We have three posts so far, with more to come as the month progresses. Make us feel good and take a look.

This Saturday, if you are interested in seeing a free show, drop me an e-mail and I'll forward you comp tickets to see The Assembly at the Metro. Matt and I will be there, hopefully with some of us other bloggers as well. It's always a great idea to support local bands, and why not spend a chilly Saturday night in the warm and cozy Metro?

Well, I'm off to meet my sister for night of Ikea. I'm hoping to get a light for this little beauty. (aka my Kid Robot toy collection shelfing unit.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home