Monday, August 27, 2007

Jen

It's official -I am 29. woo.

Not so exciting. Actually at the old age of 29, I have become lactose intolerant. So, the delicious Hula Pie I had as a birthday cake gave me a stomach ache! Then I got over it and it was a great birthday anyway.

We had friends in town yet again at Hotel Cloverfield (the new name of our apartment.) Eric and Kim are great, as well as great guests- they brought us all kinds of vegetables from Kim's garden, as well as wine and bread from San Luis Obispo, where they are from. Good times.

This weekend, Matt is going on some massive hike/camping trip that I am excluded from because I am out of shape. It's true. He's been training for this hike for weeks, and well, I've been working. He doesn't want me to collapse on some mountain trail to be eaten by bears. It's sweet and all, but it leaves me with absolutely nothing to do on Labor Day weekend. Once again, woo.

I also saw Ratatouille this weekend which is a fantastic movie. It's still in some theaters, so try to see it if you can. The little rat, Remy, is so cute! Almost makes me forget the time where a field mouse was nesting under my bed back when I lived with my parents. Okay -nothing will ever make me forget that. Sorry, Remy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen! Eric and I had a great time at Hotel Cloverfield, and are looking forward to your visit to SLO. Your post about Seth Green was hilarious, as was his recounting on Leno. And, for the record, I don't really think you sound like that. :)

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home