Thursday, March 29, 2001

Becky

Okay, I am back of course. For some reason during one of my really bored periods a few months ago, I signed up for all of these email lists so I could get emails from things like Metromix and XRT and the like and could take up time at work reading them. I also signed up for joke of the day so I thought that I would share todays joke with all of you. Greg, I thought you might want to use a few of these, especially with your mom cause I know that your life's quest is to annoy her.....

HOW TO IRRITATE PEOPLE IN 16 EASY STEPS

1.During the lunch break, sit in a parked car and aim a hair-dryer at passing cars, just to see them slow down.

2.Use the intercom to call yourself (do not change your voice)

3. Every time someone asks you something, you ask: "Do you want ketchup with it?"

4.Encourage your colleagues to do the raindance with you every Wednesday

5. Take a waste bin, put it on your desk and write "Incoming mail" on it.

6. Develop an unnatural fear for staplers.

7. Use decaf in the coffee machine for about three weeks. And when everyone has kicked off caffeine, switch to espresso.

8. Answer everything anyone says with: "That's what you think."

9. Skip instead of walk

10. Ask people what gender they are.

11. Sing with the opera

12. Visit the poetry club and ask them why they don't rhyme.

13. Find out where your boss buys his outfits and buy the same. Wear it the day after your boss did. This is extremely effective when your boss is not the same sex as you are

14. Hang a curtain around your desk

15. Tell your friend five days ahead that you won't come to their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Ask people if they are pregnant.


*Note: I would stay away from #16 if I was you or you might get beat up.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home