Wednesday, March 28, 2001

BG



Where are you Jen? How's the new coffee maker? What is going on with Bill? Don't leave us in the dark!!

Okay, so I have been very productive today. If you ever want to make a good meal, check this out-they have alot if interesting recipes from all different kinds of chefs for people of all different kind of skill levels.

If you want a quick laugh check out these headlines. Some are pretty silly, but you'll get a chuckle out of things like an ad for a baseball that has all of the former presidents signatures on it. I try to watch Jay on monday nights for the headlines cause they are usually pretty good. This monday he also showed a pretty funny picture of Michael Jackson side by side with Courtney Cox and they looked identical! I am working on finding that one. While I am on the subject, although Greg disagrees, I really like alot of the music made by Michael Jackson. Thriller is a great album and I listen to the first disc of History all the time. There's nothing that can make you feel good like "the way you make me feel." I have had "smooth criminal" in my head all week-I think we need to make a trip to the record store tonight so I can build my collection. Good thing I got that CD player for my car. Now we can listen to Michael all of the time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home