Tuesday, March 27, 2001

Jen



Work? WORK? I’ll give you work!

Well, it’s 4:15 and the end of my day. Well, not quite. I’m supposed to leave at 5. I actually stopped really working at 3 or so. That is because although I do have work to do, I do not feel like doing it. It is spread out in messy stacks all over my desk. Other parts are even hiding in drawers. Even more is under my desk. And yet, no one asks me where any of this stuff is. This should be my new policy. If a document is not referenced in three months, I throw it out. If anyone has a problem with this, “they can kiss my big white butt. Pucker up, buttercup.”

There is little or no action on the blog scene today. Why? Where is everyone?

I realize that for the first time in a very long time, I don’t have much to say. I will congratulate Barb (my work buddy) on using all of the ink in her pen. It’s hard to have that sort of dedication to one writing utensil, but Barb did it.

Ok, that is my sign to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home