Thursday, March 29, 2001

Jen

(as told by becky)

Well, we have been a little worried about our friend Jen because we know how much she loves to blog. When she was still MIA today we decided to take the matters into our own hands and hunt her down. This was accomplished by one call to the cell phone (yes, we have keen detective skills). The poor girl apparently ate an omelete at a shady restaurant and her stomach has been paying the price the last two days. And it had to hit her at yoga of all places. Good thing crazy Mary was there to put her in the detox position.

Jen, I expect a full report on what is going on with you when you return.

As for me, I am looking forward to a fun-filled weekend in Minneapolis with my friend Nancy. Here's her description of what we are doing on friday night,

"The bar i'm going to take you to is the perfect breeding ground for a bizzaro night, especially if the crazy guy in the white afro, disco ball earings and white unitard is there. then there's always the chick in the laced up corset and riding crop..... "

There's nothing like a riding crop to start the night off right! The best part is that I don't have to drive at all cause my girl Jenny will be driving the Tahoe, although I don't know how safe that is going to be.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home