Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Becky



Wow! I can't believe that I was beaten! Good job Greg. I want to hear your story now!! I would like to point out that I beat you very badly again in Mille Borne< last night. The worst part about getting to work so early in the morning is that when you feel like you have been working forever, you look at the clock at its 9:00-not even close to lunch yet. I am still sorry that I missed yoga last night and I am looking forward to getting back on track next week. How was crazy mary??

Okay, so I just received a small box of chocolates that someone is passing out at work for some reason. mmmmmm truffles....... Today I have less to do than yesterday and even less motivation now that marketing put the kaibosh (once again, I have no idea how to spell) on my project. So instead I will search the internet far and wide for a recipe for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home