Friday, March 30, 2001

Jen



Peep.

Yes, it has been two long days without the blog. It has actually taken me that long to be able to look at any sort of computer/tv screen with out having the urge to vomit. Yes, it is gross. Sad, but true.

As Becky said before, I went to the worst place on this earth, otherwise known as The Marquette Inn on the corner of Frankiln and Adams. Do not go here if your life depended on it. I love breakfast food. So, when I was at lunch, a light and yummy cheese omelette sounded so, so, so, so good. I ate it and the world was fine. HELL broke loose at approx. 8:15 pm in my stomach and the past two days have been torture. So, it looks like no Plan (sniff, sniff. WAH!!!!) this weekend and no drinking, no fun (once again, WAH!) I hate sounding like a child, but why, oh why, did I have to be cursed this weekend?!?!?!

I hope you folks at panaphobic had a good time. I want a full update!!!! I want an BLARG so fuckin' detailed it was like I was there. That's all I want as a get well present.

Right now, I am not at work. I'm thinking of making an appearence later this afternoon. Pat seems to think that I should go in. See, I'm looking for my own apartment, and I need the cash. I still think I feel like absolute crap. What to do, what to do?

Ok, well I do have tons to say, but I'll have to save them for later. I'm hoping to get a nice long blog in this weekend. Of course, I have to help Pat with his video, and, maybe, make an appearance at a Pat family function. I'll try to talk later, anyway. Becky (the dear who checked up on me!!!) and Greg, have a great time in your respective places. Oh, and Greg, if you don't hear from me again today, rock out tonight and get all sloppy drunk for me. Actually, you too, Becky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home