Tuesday, May 08, 2001

Becky "arrrrggghhh" Giesfeldt

I HATE AMERITECH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm yeah, we can just switch over your phone line no problem. That's what I heard a week ago, and now they have to come in the basement and do "work" on the lines. The only time I could get an appointment is monday the 14 (yeah, that's in like a week) and they will come sometime between the hours of 12-5. Hey great! thanks for narrowing it down and making me miss work! jerks.........

On a lighter note-my new coffee table rules!!!!! Thanks to greg for helping me set it up. I might be poor, but my apartment looks nice!

ps-greg is going to be outtie today cause he's got to do some observation at an pretentious north side high school. Any guesses as to which one? there could be free glad bags in store for you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home