Thursday, May 31, 2001

Jen

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY, CHRISTIE BORA!*

And yes, I love you too.

Gold Coast chicken breast sandwich = yummy. But $4.19 worth of yum? I don’t think so. I’d give it a $3.50 yummy (due to the fact that they skimped our big time with the chicken, but had nice veggies and roll to accompany it), but no way in hell $4.19. Too bad I already ate it.

Why is it -7 degrees outside? What day is it? Did you say May 31st? Are you serious?

I’m very excited about what’s going on tonight. Becky and I are going to see that show with (insert band name here) at the Metro. You’re going to have to pardon me, because I cannot remember what they are called. Um, Beck? Then maybe wings for dinner? Then join up with Jer at Gunther Murphy’s for a P-U-N-K show? Meet Bora and Mike for some B-day celebrating? Do you want more questions? I’ll give you more questions!

Anyway, the thing about going to shows is that most likely, it will be warm in there. Even if you don’t rock out like you’re watching The Plan, you will still be hot. Here is the problem, due to the bone chillin’ (quoting Byron Allen from Channel 5? Weather) temperatures outside, I have to wear a sweatshirt or coat or something of that nature. Then, you get inside; you’re hot and have to take it off. Then you go back outside, and you’re warm for awhile and then cold again. There is no way to avoid it. So, you’re standing there, at the show, holding your stupid coat. I could do the wrap around the waist thing, but I fear it might be too 1997.

*As I said before, all ads on the OK plus Three blog can be purchased through me. Although a dollar per word may seem expensive, think of how many people will know it’s your (insert special event here)!