Friday, May 18, 2001

Jen

Well, it looks like I’ll be running the blog for the next few posts. Donna and Eric, um… I mean Becky and Greg are in Charlotte for the weekend with Becky’s family. Now, I know Becky and Greg have been dating for awhile and they’re in love, blah, blah, blah, but I was kinda hoping that I could go too! Just kidding. How creepy would that be? Anyway, someone has to be here to hold down the fort.

This morning on the L, I sat behind two of the most interesting people. They both take the L in the morning around the same time that I do. One, which I like to call “red head braided guy” I actually haven’t seen in awhile. He was sitting next to “old rockstar guy” who I have been in the same L car with all week. Anyway, let me describe them both to you. “Red head braided guy” is this tall older fella who has bright red hair. It’s a weird hairstyle though; imagine a mullet like do. The top is really short and kinda wavy and the back is super long. He always braids it, and the braid is probably a good foot and a half long. He’s really creepy and interesting all at once. He eyes women in this really strange manner. This woman sat down next to him when “old rockstar guy” got up and his eyes followed her down into her seat where he proceeded to stare at her purse. At least that I what I think he was looking at. He also kept turning around and looking at me. I gave him weird looks because it freaked me out.

"Old rockstar guy,” fascinates me more than anything and does not creep me out. He kinda reminds me of Keith Richards and he has this dark black messy hair. He always wears this jean jacket that’s all ripped up and frayed, and he has the pocket chain. I wonder where he works because he gets off at the Chicago stop.

This is what I do when I am out of reading material. I watch people. Anyone want to donate a good book to me?

PS. The word for the day is creepy. Everytime you read it, scream real loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home