Thursday, May 17, 2001

Jen

MMMM….. cookies and cream. Yum.

Back from my little break and it rocked. I was going to write about stuff that has happened to me and I realize now that it’s not all that interesting. I went to that training class on Tuesday regarding the new software we are using and I walked away with free cake, so that was cool. I also had to transport these lab kits disguised in a web van bag. I didn’t really want to be holding boxes that say, “Biohazard” and “contains syringes” for all those heroin addicts out there that might need a new one.

Pat is currently located in Streamwood doing male bonding stuff with his friend, Mike. They have completely fixed up Pat’s car – everything from brakes to realignment. So, I told him that he’d have to drive everywhere now. He didn’t take well to that. I have been doing the home scene these past few. Since I have been sick, I have been really tired and basically feeling the need to veg. Last night, I hung out with my buddy, Jim, which is always cool. We lost touch about 9 months ago when we both moved into new places at the same time and both had Ameritech problems. On a whim, Jim tried my number again and well, it was the same as before. Obviously, we have a lot of catching up to do.

So, that’s about all. I really want to get the hell-o operator out of here, but I have an hour and 15 minutes to go. I’m very excited about the wing-age tonight. When I was talking to Bora this morning, I told her I wanted to “party like it’s 1999” tonight due to the awesome news about grad school. Then I was reminded that it is a Thursday night, so I guess we can only party like it’s 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home