Tuesday, May 08, 2001

Jen

It’s a beautiful day. Don’t let it slip away.

Ok, so I quoted U2- sue me.

Honestly, it is so great outside. I had my nice 15 minute walk (one way- 30 minutes round trip, obviously) to Columbia to get the portfolio. All pictures are there and in tact. Before that, though, I got some ice cream and sat in the park on Michigan Ave. and Harrison across from Columbia. I took a bit over an hour to do what might take 40 minutes. 20 minutes isn’t a big thing when you come down to it, is it really? Anyway, I was so nervous about running into photo faculty at Columbia, but that thankfully didn’t happen. I just don’t think that I could have handled something like, “Well, there’s always next year.” Of course, when I said my name to the receptionist at the photo dept. she said, “you were accepted, right?” Then again, what does she know?

So, here I am, back at work, blah, blah, blah. And tonight is Yoga!!!!!! Just what I needed. Becky- I’ll call you when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home