Tuesday, May 08, 2001

Jen

Well, I got six nips at the resume at monster and two e-mails already. I do have to say it works quick. I just don’t want to get stuck doing this for the rest of my life. And it looks like the bites are from companies who want me to do what I do here. I’m wondering if I could possibly be any more vague. Tee hee.

I happened to come across this blog and the picture at the top of the post is just too funny not to link to. Reminds me of my bitch session about gas. I hate high gas prices!

Becky, I completely sympathize about your Ameritech problems. I know that I have blogged about my experience with them in the past, so I will not bore you again with the story. I do know how much it sucked not have a home phone for close to two months. So, a big GRRR goes out to the a-holes at Ameritech for screwing over their customers yet again.

Can someone tell me why Gatorade is so good? and why I want to drink it all the time?

I have to walk my butt over to Columbia today and pick up my portfolio. I’m already getting bitter in preparation of failure, you know, just in case. You can never be too careful. My friend Jason suggests:

“here's how to cope (if you don't have another method...). do the fetal-position whimpering thing for somewhere between 30-45 minutes. walk around feeling shitty and directionless for somewhere between one day and four months. find another fortress to attack. attack.”

I find this to be good advice… at least part of it. I’m hoping not to be directionless for four months.

Still, I may be bitter and may refer to people at Columbia as “assholes” only because I am trying to be positive and that cheers me up. Hopefully, I’ll know in a few days if I’m in or not. Not=bite back at companies who e-mailed me. In=either stay at this job or walk dogs all summer. Doesn’t that sound like fun? (This is not sarcasm. I would really like to walk dogs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home