Wednesday, June 06, 2001

Jen

Who wears a mock turtleneck to yoga? Actually, who wears a mock turtleneck at all anymore?

I noticed that Greg has not listed his pick for Band of the Month yet. We are already getting on with the month! Make a pick! So far, it’s one for Dandy Warhols and one for Jimmy Eat World. Greg, you could be the tie breaker. Or you could introduce something new and then we are totally screwed. Maybe then will have a vote or something, by those that care to read our little blog.

Speaking of Jimmy Eat World . . .Since I had some free time on my hands yesterday, I checked out some of the new blogs that Panaphobic has listed. I made a stop at too many days have passed. . . Anyway, the connection between the two? I read that Kai was listening to the new album. So, you check out the new blog, and I guess I’ll check out the new album.

Last night, when I got home from work, I got to properly meet the new roommate, fully clothed. He is very cool. I found out that he is only staying a month and when the rest of his band moves here (from California- I know, a new eastward movement), they are all going to find a place to live. I’m figuring that this is a good way to prep me for living with a guy. I’m not sure if I can afford the one bedroom apartment like originally planned, and I was considering my buddy, Gant, as a roommate. I have 1 to 2 months to figure it out.

Pat came over last night and we had the pleasure of watching all that terrible late night television, such as Access Hollywood and Extra. Before all that crap comes on though, there is Conan! And although I promised not to talk about them anymore, I can’t help it because they were on Conan last night. I will shamefully say that they sounded good and that song, Island in the Sun, is damn catchy. FINE! I SAID IT! I still think Rivers is an ass. A HUGE ARSEHOLE THE SIZE OF TEXAS. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home