Wednesday, June 06, 2001

Becky "its a small world after all" Giesfeldt

well, well, well, look who beat me this morning.

today was free orange slice day at work. I'm not sure why, but there was a bowl of orange slices (the candy) in the cafeteria this morning. I decided to stay away from those for now.

Okay, yoga last night was good, but a little off. One of the pregnant ladies in our class (yes, there are two very pregnant ladies in yoga) did a headstand while her friend took a picture. interesting. But the big news was that I found out that Crazy Mary, our illustrious leader, is the daughter of my calculus teacher from Lyons Township High School. And Mary went to highschool there too! You have to wonder how the daughter of a hardcore math teacher turned into a yoga guru, but the world works in mysterious ways.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home