Friday, July 13, 2001

Becky

Okay, everybody I am back (but not for long). Yesterday I actually worked all day long and pretty hard at that if you ask me. Also our server was down, so the blogging was not going to happen.

Anyways, I will get to the point: the billboard. One person knew the answer but they had already seen the board. Here's what it says:

Maximize your potential, Minimize your wardrobe.
Consider joining the Priesthood.

Thats right, there is a big marketing campaign to get all you boys out there to become priests. Luckily I am a girl so I don't have to worry about succombing to their marketing ploys, but I am thinking about countering with some sort of ad about how cool it is to be a rabbi.

Happy Friday!

Speaking of wierd commercials that no one else remembers.....I had a vision last night of this Domino's Pizza commercial for buffalo wings where there was an actual buffalo flying around (okay the buffalo wasn't real, but thats what they were trying to do). It looked pretty funny. anyone else remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home