Friday, July 13, 2001

Jen

Friday the 13th. Oh . . . scary.*

This morning, I had to move my car, due to street cleaning, and ended up parking all the way over by the Addision brown line stop. This day is already messing with me. Of course, as karma works, although I’m not sure how it works today, something good happens for every bad thing. So. . .

Guess who isn’t moving!?

COE** confronted the WPODC** and took the lease back. He didn’t sign it anyway. So, I picked up the new lease. Party at my house as soon as Gant moves in!!!!

Last night at Fizz, we decided on the Band/Artist of the Month. This band makes us sing, sing, sing and also turn, turn, turn. Any guesses?

*I am not saying this to taunt you Friday, although it does sound like it.
**I’m sure this is a bit confusing. COE is Crazy old Ernie and the WPODC is my downstairs neighbor who I like to call a walking piece of donkey crap. Refer to past blogs of this week for the entire story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home