Monday, July 16, 2001

Becky

I'll give you a regulator!

Okay, not you, but my car's driver's side window so that it can actually go up again. I'm getting crap from work that I should trade my little VW in for some "american made car" but I say no way.

Friday was actually a big day for my car. I also made a little visit to circuit city to get a 12 disk CD changer installed and it is suh-weet. 12 disks at once! You can put them all on random!

There is a wierdness in the air today. I smelled it on the way to work. although maybe that was because my window was all the way down and the corn mill in Argo was going full-steam ahead. I know this smell well-my pops used to work there so you can blame it on him.

I'm going to go back to visit Barbie again this weekend-I like those jello shots! Plus, I want fashion tips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home