Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Becky

Geez, greg, what's with all of the foul language? I mean, really-I think that my sister reads this. Speaking of sisters, I think that the younger one is moving home (i.e. to wisconsin where my parents live now even though its not really "home") over thanksgiving. the saga continues.....

It's hard when you see someone that you love make so many wrong decisions, especially when they blame themselves and then your mom blames herself and then you start to get blamed because you never screwed up. how does that make sense? all I have to say, is Madison, watch out!

ps- did anyone get my song from yesterday? you know, the muppet babies theme song? I don't ever remember really liking that show, I just watched it all of the time cause nothing else was on.........

pps-no being sad about baseball! how long was the season? 7? 8 Months? only a few more to go until we can go to another game that gets snowed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home