Thursday, November 08, 2001

Becky

Well, the yoga fun continues over at dilbert.com. speaking of yoga, the place that we take classes at is having a potluck dinner on saturday night so that we can go and "get to know the other students socially." I am kinda curious just to see/talk to crazy mary on a "social" level, although who knows what level she is on.

I received my first bday package in the mail yesterday-it was full of broken mugs from my dear friend nancy. I wasn't going to tell her, but I opened up the present while I was on the phone with her and I am just the worst at hiding anything including broken bday presents.

check out the exhibit on cleopatra that we are going to see here on saturday when the whole fam makes the trek down from wisconsin. it should be rocktastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home