Friday, December 07, 2001

Jen

Yeah. That part of Maneater- "Woh-oh here she comes" - I hate it. Drives me absolutely crazy. Also the backing vocals of the Oates guy sucks. Remember when there was some scandal that Hall & Oates didn't play there own guitars or something like that? I barely remember that because I think I was like 5 years old.

I have come to the realization that I tend to hold grudges against bands and band members for actions that weren't necessarily towards me. I still have a problem with stupid Alkaline Trio (besides the fact that I don't think they are a very good band) because of a feud of sorts a couple of years ago. Now this whole Haymarket deal. I also saw this tool- Dale, from the once known Ghetto Love label, that screwed over a friend of mine. I really have no reason to dislike the guy (of course, except for the fact that he is definitly a tool). What's my problem? I need to let go, or to quote that Oasis song, "Don't look back in anger." Or whatevs. So I don't like them. Who cares?

More birthday fun continues tonight for Pat. It looks like the destination is Club Foot. I'm also hoping to get some holiday shopping done this weekend, if someone is interested. Then again, you are probably busy because of all the sisters arriving in town.

Sunday is dinner with Pat's p's, so that should be nice too. I also don't have any homework that needs to be done this weekend, so full relaxation is planned. Excellent.

God, I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home