Monday, December 31, 2001

Becky

Happy New Year!

That's right, I am at work. sounds like fun, doesn't it. well its not. boo on work. I could be sleeping right now for gods sake!

But really, the weekend was good and I do have the day off tomorrow. Let's see here's a fun rundown of the goings-on of the past few days. please stop reading if you don't want to read a boring list, thank you very much.

1. looped around midway 10 times waiting to pick up nancy (this takes about an hour in case you were wondering).
2. got hit on friday night by the most over-the-top italians of the chicago persuasion. but you can't complain about free drinks and appetizers.
3. found out I like dirty vodka martinis (good thing gant gave us a cocktail shaker for xmas!)
4. had to drive greg home at 8 am saturday morning (you owe me!)
5. saw The Man Who Wasn't There and enjoyed it. that billy bob sure can smoke a cigarette.
6. oh yeah, my check engine light has been on since friday. yip.
7. watched office space (again) and slept in jenny's bed with nancy. (yeah, thats hot)
8. braved the crowds at ikea and got any awesome mirror and a wok for $10
9. woke up this morning and cursed being an adult and having to go into work although alot of other people have work off.
10. just found out we get to leave at 12. bonus. have a great one!!!!

ps-thanks for the LV magnet, Jen in case I forget. you know my fridge loves its magnets!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home