Friday, March 15, 2002

Becky

The empty bottle rocks, there is not doubt about that, oh yeah!
I'm a huge Duvall fan now, although I still have personal issues with the straight-up religious songs, but there was only one of those.

Hey Mercedes was also awesome-I even had an almost run-in with Mr. Nanna himself when he walked past me while I was filling up my cup of water (which kept me going thru the night-that place is hot!), but alas, I could not find words before it was too late.

No one played the "Sanford and Son" theme song like we were hoping. cheers to Jen for bringing that up, even if the guitar player in greg's band had never heard it....

And finally, the key to going to a show when you are feeling sick is to wear earplugs. they make a world of difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home