Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Becky

Guess what time it is? its patent searching time! In case you haven't been around long enough, sometimes I have some down periods at work where not much is going on so I do some patent searching to see what is out there. mostly trying to relate to packaging products. here's some funny ones I have recently run across:

-18 Human secreted proteins
-Method of rapidly producing cryogenically frozen dessert particles
-Oven-baked French fries having extended hold time
-Braille slot machine
-Process and system for processing cherry pits

............more funny ones to come, I'm sure

anyways, you should go rent Wet Hot American Summer because it is really funny in a bizzare sort of way.

I was thinking this morning after I almost took out a lady's door on Roscoe, that if you hit a parked car, would you leave a note or just drive away (you know, pull a halle barry)? has this ever happened to anyone? what a moral dilemma.

I have a neil diamond song in my head right now. don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home