Monday, March 04, 2002

Becky

Well, I have been trying to write something all day but nothing is coming to me. Yes, I could write about the snowstorm from this weekend, but it wasn't that bad (kinda pretty for awhile actually). Or I could write about the wedding and all of the maine south people, even though I mostly hung out with my friend Jenny who I felt bad for at first cause there was some mix up and she didn't get put at our table, but rather the pastor's table. but she's a nice girl so it worked :).

There is now a long running list of what songs should not be allowed to be played at weddings. I agree with most of them (YMCA, the macarena, the twist, etc.), but I still have a love for my favorite 8th grade dance-the electric slide. I know that the song is cheesy, but the dance is just so fun! Plus, greg wants to ban "Loveshack" which I also heavily disagree with.

We found a bar on Ashland that's open until 5 am. Its wierd when you live to close to something that you never knew existed.

I feel as if I have been sitting here for about 20 hours straight. yet it still is only 3:00. and I thought last week was slow........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home