Monday, March 04, 2002

Jen

No where in the Torah does it say "Thou shalt not have a little fun."

Everytime I see that sign on the L, I crack up. I remember one time when I was talking to my friend, Jordan, he said he couldn't go out becasue he had to much to do. Then I bust out the above line. He looked utterly confused and I laughed to myself for a half hour- ok, it wasn't that long, but I thought that it was funny.

Snow scares me. About three years ago, I was driving down this snowing side street in boo-foo, IL and my car slid out and flipped into a drainage ditch. I had to escape out of my tee-top. It was not fun. So, everytime it blizzards like it did this weekend, I kinda get a bit scared about driving. So, I didn't. I was all cozy inside for a full 24 hours, and although I got a little cabin fever, it saved me from having to drive in that weather.

Sunday I escape to Best buy where I picked up the new No Doubt and Saves the Day. That No Doubt album is so good. Becky, you agree, right? And I like the Saves the Day, although his voice gets so grating. What do you think?

My mom also came in for a day, so that was pretty cool. It's so nice to see her back at home, you know? Ok, maybe you don't.

I just logged off and switched computers to the one in the grad room. Unfortunately, Tom has to use the computer, so I should go, you know, to be nice and all.

I have tons of boring reading to get to anyway. boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home