Friday, March 01, 2002

Jen

Welcome to art class.

I love Superchunk. Basic lyrics, damn good songs.

The new site looks so awesome!!! yay!

Today I've been working on the mailing list most of the day. It's so interesting to go through the list, see names of famous photographers and have their home addresses at my fingertips. hmmm, it makes me think mischevious thoughts, you know? kidding.

I kinda wish that I could go to the wedding that Becky and Greg are going to tomorrow. I'd love to see how the said "ex" looks. I always thought she was a bit psycho- of course, that really has nothing to do with looks, that is if you don't count the crazy eyes and bloodstains on her shirt.

I am so sorry that I sound so twisted! I really am nice! (and normal. kind of.)

Brian, my friend here at work, and I just thought of a new great band name. Sleeping with your Mom. Actually, he was trying to think of another band name that starts with sleeping and I added your mom. We like it though. So, Drawing a Blank, are you interested in changing you name? Didn't think so.

Notice how I keep dropping a certain name? Is that because I want you to buy a certain album that was created by two fine minds* at this blog, with the support of a certain other fantastic blogger? I think the answer is, "yes, yes I do." e-mail greg, the only okplusthree blogger that doesn't actually blog, for info or album requests! Ok, I promise I won't write about it anymore.

I gotta go. Please, no snow.

*mostly me. he, he.