Thursday, April 18, 2002

Becky

West Siiiideee!!!

You know I went to clinton, Iowa yesterday, right? it was rockin-the plant manager kept calling me Dorothy. I'm not really sure where that come from mis-hearing Becky, but watever. and here I am back at work.

I tried to go out and be fun last night-I lasted for about an hour and had to go home. oh well.
This weekend is my last in town and will also be remembered as the weekend of heavy Italian food. Buca on friday night with the girls and Maggianos on saturday for the bridal shower. woah!

Tonight is my last drawing a blank show :(

Sorry for all of the sadness! It's hard to know what to say these days, cause all I can really think about is how these next few days are the last time I am going to see alot of people I love and do alot of things I love for along time. I still am finding it hard to comprehend that I will be in california looking at my new apt 1 week from tomorrow. I'll try to be more interesting later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home