Saturday, May 18, 2002

Jen

So, are you trying to tell me it's over?

Yeah, so it's Saturday, and I'm here at school printing out some images. They are coming out pretty well, but I still see myself putting in many hours here during the week. It almost makes me want to go out and buy a sweet Epson 2000p that I am using here at school. It really does suck that the lab has to close down so early. At UIC as an undergrad, I had card access to all the facilities. If I wanted to print at 1:00 in the morning, so be it. Here, you have to be out before the building closes and the lab closes down even before that. Boo. : (

Tonight, I think that Nate and I are grabbing some food (which I keep focusing on because I am sooooo hungry) and then heading off to Best Buy so that I can get a new game for my Game Boy advance. I know I'm going to want to play on the airplane on my way to Vegas on Thursday night. We haven't been talking about it too much, but this is the first ok plus 3 joint vacation (plus Gant and Chris Ryan.) I leave after my review, so it will be nice to have the weekend to relax and have fun, fun, fun!!!

Ok, better check on my print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home