Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Becky

My oh my. The world is a crazy place.

There are details about the wedding of my older sister, but I won't get into them-let's just say it was a good time, although it had its stressful moments. I will however tell you about how beautiful my sister was and how I cried when she walked down the aisle with my dad and how greg laughed at me and one of the guests handed me a tissue. Luckily I pulled it together enough to read the poem I was given about 10 minutes before the wedding to do.

There was also alot of finger pointing and staring in my direction that started to wierd me out by the end of the ceremony. I later found out that some sort of bug had crawled up between the 2 layers of our dresses of the girl standing next to me so it wasn't just me looking funny. Pretty much everyone was tanked by the end of the night including the wedding planner (yes, she did look like j.lo), my dad (very hammered) as well as my younger sister who proceeded to take everything that was left on the tables from dinner including candles, baskets, brass numbers and other things I am forgetting.

But now I am back at work, but not for long! Vacation is next week! Its amazing how much you feel like you work sometimes, yet how little it looks like you accomplished.

My sister called me today from her honeymoon-she needed the phone number to pay her student loans. What a great thing to do on your honeymoon, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home