Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Jen

Nancy Drew can solve my mystery anytime. . . and the mystery is in my pants.*

Done!

Well, damn close. All we have is a couple more labels to put up and then it's all over and back to my normal work schedule. Hmmm. . . not as exciting.

I still haven't heard back from anyone regarding my b.s. grade, but since it is summer, I'll give a day or two for them to write back. If there is nothing in my inbox by Friday I'm going up to the 12th floor to bust some heads. Or maybe I'll just yell. That might be a little cleaner.

Last night, I wasn't feeling so hot, so I pretty much cozied in on the couch and watched many hours of Scrubs. I've never seen it before because I'm usually at yoga on Tuesdays. Anyway, it's pretty damn funny! Oh, I also watched a full hour of That 70's Show whih is always a good time. It was very strange to be so lazy and just sit there and watch TV.

I guess I make up for it through out the rest of the week and weekend. Tonight, our little bunch of museum folk are heading out to dinner with two of the artists that are coming in for the opening reception tomorrow night. I'm really interested in meeting one of them in particular. . . Would it be strange to write his name? Nah. Ok, his name is Anthony Goicolea. (you can look on our web site for more info- www.mocp.org) Besides being very impressed by his images, I find myself strangely attracted to him even though I know he's openly gay. In his images, he wears wigs and what have you, so I don't know what he REALLY looks like. He should be here by 5:00 or so. Very curious, indeed.

Other news. . . looks like I may have another boy as a roomate come August. Can I possibly live with two boys?

Ok, I better be on my way.

*Fez said this last night on That 70's Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home