Thursday, June 27, 2002

Jen

Relax, don't do it

Ahhhh. . . I am so much more relaxed today.

Last night was a blast. Anthony is one of the coolest, sweetest guys (and still very attractive too.) So nice in fact, that I didn't even mind moving his artwork for him this morning! The other artist that came out with us yesterday is Justine Kurland, who bought us all temporary tats that the staff is sporting today. We all look bad ass. Or just damn goofy. Mine is this huge-ass butterfly. I'm not really a butterfly kind of girl, but it was a gift. She's really sweet too.

Not only that, but a large number of our staff happened to be quite intoxicated yesteday, me included. It's crazy what kind of drinks you have when you're not paying the bill. And the amount of drinks. . .

So, tonight is the opening recprtion, and anyone can show up. It is from 5-7, so if you're in the hood*, drop by. And please say hello.

Right now, I have to go and make "ants on a log"** for the reception food. We are going with this theme of "childhood" food (due to all the photographs being about teenagers). If you are wondring what other kinds of food fall into this catergory, cheese whiz and M&M's also do.*** It's just about time to start setting up, so I better get to it.

*600 South Michigan Avenue, about four blocks south of the Art Institute.
**For those of you that want the recipe, it's celery with peanut butter and raisins on top. kind of gross if you ask me, I hate celery!
***This is according to the permanent staff members.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home